The big question... what is your favorite?
Because I do a lot of photography work for lodges and hotels I always get asked the question... "What lodge is your favorite".
It is really difficult to answer this question as each and every lodge, hotel, or guest house is unique in its own way.
Below are 8 of my personal favorite lodges/hotels that I photographed over the past couple of years. In no particular order:
1. Naledi Game Lodge. Situated near Hoedspruit. Great looking rooms, friendly staff and host, great game drives, etc. https://www.naledigamelodge.com/
2. Klaserie Drift - Misava Camp. Situated in the Klaserie PNR near Hoedspruit. Beautiful rooms, fantastic views overlooking the Klaserie River, great game drives, and very friendly staff, rangers, and hosts. https://www.klaseriedrift.co.za/
3. Mantis Hotel - St. Helena Island. I love this hotel, the island itself, and the people on the island. I will definitely go back there one day. https://www.mantiscollection.com/.../st-helena-luxury-hotel/
4. Vuyani Safari Lodge - Vuyani River Lodge - Near Hoedspruit. Cozy tents, nice-looking walkways, very nice swimming pool area, nice game drives, etc. https://www.vuyaniriverlodge.vuyaniresorts.com/
5. Aloha 1 - Ponta Mamoli, Mozambique. Beautiful house with fantastic views over the warm Indian Ocean. I would love to take my family here for a summer holiday. https://www.gobundu.com/aloha-1/establishment
6. Vurhonga Safaris - Trail Camp - Rustic Tented Camp in the Selati Game Reserve. Great looking camp, very nice walking safaris. For the more adventurous. https://www.vurhongasafaris.com/accommodation.html
7. Farol Da Barra - Mozambique. Very nice accommodation options and I simply love the beach. The place for a great family holiday. https://www.faroldabarra.co.za/
8. Vila Do Paraiso - Vilanculos, Mozambique. Very nice accommodation options, very friendly staff, nice pool area, and bar. The islands nearby are simply amazing and a must-visit!!! https://www.viladoparaiso.com/